This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for jfterry.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
J.F. Terry Associates, Inc. are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via contact forms on this site, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party, other than as necessary to fulfill your request or claim assignment.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as your email address or phone number), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. J.F. Terry Associates employees are the only people with access to personally identifiable information and use it only for third party handling of claims adjusting matters. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.